17 juillet 2018

Choose your own path pour Accent Scrapbooking

FR. Je suis de retour avec une création, avec un badge coup de coeur, le kit "Dream big little one" il était trop parfait pour cette collection de Pink Fresh Studio "Escape the ordinary" que je gardais précieusement. Disponible au www.accentscrapbooking.shop

ENG. I'm back with a new layout with a love at first sigh flair from the kit "Dream big little one" it's was just so perfect to go with the "'Escape the ordinary" collection by Pink Fresh Studio that I was keeping preciously. Available at www.accentscrapbooking.shop 


FR. J'ai réalisé mon background en commençant par mettre plusieurs bandes de washi tape, par la suite j'ai mis de gesso a quelques endroits et pour finir je me suis amusée avec mon encre et un pinceau. J'aime beaucoup de résultat c'est définitivement quelque chose que je vais refaire.

La photo a été prise lors du photoshoot "Smash the cake" pour les 1 an d'Evan par Karine Barbeau. La photo était parfaite pour le thème de la collection et des badges.

ENG. I did my background by putting several strip of washi tape, after I put some gesso here and there then I played around with my ink and brush. I really like the result, will do again.

The picture was taking at Evan "Smah the cake" photoshoot for his 1 year celebration, photo was taken by Karine Barbeau. The photo was just perfect for the collection and the flair.













Aucun commentaire: